Please take a look into our answers about your most frequent questions, for Sunrise Villas.
You can reach Sunrise Pelion Villas by setting as destination the following :
- Sunrise Sea View (Chorefto) : Chorefto destination
- Sunrise Tsagkarada (Tsagkarada) : Tsagkarada destination
- Sunrise Garden Hills (Makrirachi) : Makrirachi destination
- If you travel by plane, closest airport is the one near Volos (Nea Anchialos (VOL)) although many of our guests select Athens (ATH) or Salonica (SKG) airports.
It will take about 30min to reach the ski parking area.
Pls consult opening times here : Pelion Ski Info
We do respect our guests care for their small friends.
We know very well, what it takes to separate for a weekend or longer summer period. We are also taking care of our own pets at our house at Volos.
Nevertheless we also need to take care of our guests' experience and avoid any or our next guests' sensitivity or allergies on cats or dogs.
Although we do not encourage it, depending on season, you are welcome to consult, if your lovely pet may join you as well.
We enjoy some of the most beautiful beaches of Pelion (..and Greece). Definitely one of the best in Pelion, Agii Saranta beach may be reached within 4-5min from Sunrise Sea View or Sunrise Garden Hills. Just 6min to reach Fakistra beach of 9min to reach Mylopotamos beach from Sunrise Tsagkarada !!
There are two restaurants and two beach bars, that may serve you comfortably on the Agii Saranta beach. Some sections offer umbrellas and sunbeds. If you prefer to bring your own umbrella, there is plenty of space. Plan for early arrival before 11.00 during August season. If you are a "Mamma Mia" fan, one can drive 23min or walk from the old stone path thru the woods, to the Damouchari beach.
- You are in the right spot !
- Pelion has at least 29 official stone-built paths around the mountain. Till lately, those paths were the only way to travel between the villages for commercial and social reasons.
- One of the lately cleared paths, Chania-Makrirachi, will drive you just 2min drive from Sunrise Garden Hills.
- For those that dont want to try the whole path, the amazing waterfalls in the middle of the path, can be reached by car (11min drive) and 30min walk easy access in the forest.
- Still the path Zagora-Pouri or the Chorefto-Analipsi, they all offer its own level of difficulty and unique natural beauty !
- If you are a "Mamma Mia" fan, one can walk just 400meters, from Sunrise Tsagkarada, to meet the Tsagkarada-Damouchari path, walk on the old stone path thru the woods, to enjoy a great swim at the Damouchari beach, and much more options !!
All Sunrise properties, provide great WiFi internet service, plus a desk from a natural chestnut material to run your business with pleasure, in the most "natural" way !
Sunrise Tsagkarada, offers a shared pool, shared just among the 4 villas in the complex. The pool was made with kids in mind, with right specifications for kids.
All Sunrise Villas provide adequate kitchen equipment to enjoy a great cooking night and great meals or dinners in the outdoor dining areas.
Several options, most of them tried by ourselves, before providing any recommendation. Elegant restaurant options with sea view, or modern Greek kitchen under the plane trees. Typical Greek tavernas next to the streaming water or on a sandy beach or perhaps a burger or pizza night for children, ...for being good that day. Oh, and definitely lots of great desert from a soufle au chocolat to a greek fruit desert. When kids fall asleep, try the great wine bar round the plane tree close to Sunrise Tsagkarada !! All these may be planned with the assistance of our concierge services.
Pelion offers a wide range of activities. Both at the sea or mountain. Horse riding, Archery, even Paintball, in the chestnut woods is an experience that cant miss it. Canyoning, sea kayak, boat rental or boat tours, from nearby Poseidon caves to the great 1day catamaran cruise around Skiathos and the visit to the island that Beatles bought for 48h !! Still guided (or not..) hiking tours, mountain or e-bike rentals, 4x4 ride and why not, try a winery taste visit or an olive oil production visit. Still tennis courts and instructor are available plus a great spa experience for those staying behind..